“Imagine you are going about your daily life, and a totally random thought pops into your head. That thought is irrelevant, and yet you find yourself asking why on earth you had it. You never get an answer; instead you are querying the reason behind why you are questioning the thought in the first place. By now, the original thought is forgotten and you are too busy wondering why you have begun to question the reason behind the reason to question the reason for the irrelevant thought, whatever the bloody hell that was! Confused? you should be… and then… you hit the floor!”
|The Bibbulmun Track in aid of Epilepsy Action|
Epilepsy Action receives almost no government funding, so they rely on donations from people like you for £9 of every £10 it costs to support people with epilepsy.
- £6: can help experts support someone newly diagnosed with epilepsy, providing advice and information when they need it most.
- £25: can help campaign to protect existing epilepsy specialist nurses from NHS cuts.
- £50: could fund a six month supply of up-to-date information booklets and leaflets needed by an epilepsy specialist nurse for their patients.
- £180: could fund an awareness session at a school, work place or care home by one of their specially trained volunteers.
- £250: could help fund brand-new research, such as a long-term clinical study by a research centre of excellence.